Monday 15 April 2013

Furniture Makeover


Hello to the start of a gorgeous new week...

We are in the process of renovating our house at the moment our kitchen cabinets are all outside while the floor is being retiled! But the good news for me is my son’s room is painted and has laminate floorboards which after months of I waiting I am pleased about.

It does lack a built-in wardrobe and I didn’t want to get one as they can get expensive but I needed somewhere to put his toys and shoes and few other bits and pieces.

Then my sweet mum gave me this lovely piece of furniture which I have always liked but its style didn’t really suit Noah’s room.
I decided to paint it white and I asked my husband to remove the four top draws so I could attach shelves and use it as toy storage and this is final result.




I am really happy with it. It brightens up his room, is great for storing his toys and looks more child friendly than the old version.

Love Life
LOVE Anita X

No comments:

Post a Comment