Friday 7 February 2014

Inspired Design Recent Artwork

Hi Friends,

The past month I have been trying to get back into the swing of things since have a lovely relaxing break. I just started a small business ‘Inspired Designs by Anita Brizzi’ for my Signs and Artwork which you can check out n by clicking the Facebook icon on the left side of dashboard.

I have been updating my stock recently as I sold out most signs in November and December. Surprisingly all the signs that I sold out were verses about love and signs about love, which kind of gave me an idea of what people are after.

PS. Stay tuned for competition to win custom design sign.

Here are some pictures of my recent artwork.







'Don’t stand on the outside and judge. Stand on the inside and love.'
Shelly Giglio

Happy Weekend Friends!

Anita x

No comments:

Post a Comment